August is almost over and I didn’t even achieve half of august goals which is really bad. I have been feeling so down and unproductive due to some personal issues. I think we all have those days but I decided not to let that hook me down and got back to being me. I will be sharing five ways I cheered myself up and got back to the normal me.
1) TALK TO A FRIEND: Dont just keep things bottled up, talk to a friend about it. I actually bottled up everything and it just made it worse. When I talked to a friend about it, damn! I felt better like way better. Sometimes all we need is to pour out whatever is on our mind.
2) TRY TO DO THINGS THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY: is it watching movie that makes you happy? playing games? reading magazines? taking pictures? whatever it is just to it. Reading magazines and taking flatlays makes me happy and I did just that. Guess what? I felt better. Here are the flatlays I took.
3) GO OUT AND HAVE FUN: visit a friend or go to the mall. Just leave your bed and go out. Even if it’s just taking a walk around, just do it.
4) DONT WATCH SAD MOVIES AND LISTEN TO SAD SONGS: That period you should ditch sad movies and songs cause they just make you feel worse, like way worse.
5) PRAY: Pray about it and don’t judge or put pressure on yourself and be positive that everything will be fine.
*sometimes its okay to breakdown through your journey In life but don’t unpack there. You need to get up and continue your journey*
How do you cheer yourself up when you feel down??