Happy new month loves…
How did June go? I hope it was productive and was amazing. June for me wasn’t really productive cause it WS just filled with tests and I didn’t even really have time for the blog but this month will be different I hope so. So todays post is going to be a DIY, something creative to start the month with. *winks*. Todays DIY is really simple (like really simple) and anybody can do it.
WHAT YOU NEED.
- Gum(using the local shoe makers gum)
- Cotton bud (to apply the gum).
- Old slides(using a rubber slides have had for a long time).
WHAT TO DO.
- Cut out denim that can fit on the slide.
- Fray the denim for details at the sides.
- Using the cotton bud, apply the gum to the slides and follow by placing the denim on it.
That’s all you have to do. And you get this￼￼￼￼￼￼
Quick and easy. Don’t forget to drop your comments and let me know what you think.