Welcome to the month of May (my birthday month). Wishing you guys the best this month. I have been so inconsistent on the blog lately and am so sorry. So today’s post is a DIY draw string bag and it’s really easy to make. I actually made it using a tote bag cause I have too many Ankara tote bag so I decided to turn one of then into a drawstring bag .
WHAT YOU NEED.
- Needle and thread
- Tote bag.
WHAT TO DO.
- cut off the hand of the tote bag and if they are long enough save them for the draw string bag strap.
- Cut two holes on the bag.
- Insert the rope through the first hole and make it come out from the other hole.
- Cut a hole at one end of the bag and insert the strap you cut off the tote bag and tie it inside the bag to hold it in place.
- Do the same thing for the other end.
- Sew the other part of the strap to the upper part of the bag and its all done.
Enjoy your drawstring fancy backpack and let me know what you think in the comment section. You can also check out the previous diy here .